Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Release from Nicole Givens Kurtz

My short story, "The Emissary's Song" has been released from Mocha Memoirs Press. This is a short story that discusses the communitive powers of music and song to bridge gaps between people.

I'm a big believer in finding commonality between peoples of different backgrounds, ethnicities, and cultures. So, naturally, I encourage you to snag my little sf story about colonization, peace, and of course, greed and intolerance. That's a lot for a short story, but I think you'll enjoy it all the same. It's less than $3.00 USD. :-)

Here's a brief blurb: Private Tiwana Jackson enjoys her job as a member of the Intergalatic Union's soldiers stationed on the alien planet, Tren’horn. Her job becomes more complicated when the current Tren'hornian Emissary steps down and the I.U. plans to overthrow his people. They want Tiwana to help. Will she stand up against the power of the I.U. and all she's come to believe it stands for, or will she risk her life, her livihood, and her ethics to save the Tren'horns?

Take a look at it.

Nicole Givens Kurtz
http://www.nicolegivenskurtz.com
Post a Comment

wind follower

wind follower