Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Begin Again in 2010

I'm starting over again, working on being more active on the internet. I haven't been here often, but that's going to change. MVmedia will have been in existence for two years this May, and although it's a labor of love the milestone is still significant. I have two books under my belt, Meji Book One and Two. This year's goal is to get both books up and running on Amazon and B&N online before the summer. My third book, Changa's Safari - Volume I, is due by May, but we'll see. The goal is a book per year, but this year I'm trying to push out three. I know it's ambitious but I'm an ambitious person. Anyway, I'll visit from time to time to share thoughts, information and opinions on creating and dispersing Sword and Soul in the ATL. The word is getting out; I've been invited to speak at a local elementary school during Black History Month. Slow and steady wins the race.
Post a Comment

wind follower

wind follower