Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Editing Service: Practical Pen Editing

Hi All,

If you're so inclined, mosey on over to the Practical Pen Editing Web site and check out the projects I've put the pen to thus far, and the editorial services I offer. You might also contemplate adding your project to the line-up while you're over there. My rates are way reasonable and my work speaks for itself. Spread the word - "Practical makes perfect."

If you're seeking quality freelance editing at really decent prices, send me a couple of pages from your project and let me show you what I can do for you. Serious inquiries only, please. I only take time out from watching Army Wives when I have some real work to do.

Here's the Web site info: http://practicalpenediting.weebly.com
Post a Comment

wind follower

wind follower